Tiarè S.r.l., in its capacity as Data Controller (“Controller”), has as its main objective compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and, for this reason, ensures the fulfilment of the requirements necessary for its correct adaptation to the regulations in force on the subject. Pursuant to European Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and to Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018, we wish to inform you, as a User of the website, and therefore as a data subject (hereinafter “Data Subject”), about the aspects relating to the processing of personal data that you provide us with when you browse our website or use the services made available through the portal, as well as about your rights.
The processing carried out by the Data Controller shall be based, as provided for by the GDPR, on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation of purposes and of storage, minimisation of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
1. The owner of the personal data processing
The Data Controller is:
- Tiarè S.r.l., with registered office in Via Villette Autostrada, 32 – 22070 Cassina Rizzardi (CO), can be reached at:email@example.com
2. The data processed by the Controller
The information that the Controller processes concerns:
- Personal data (name, surname, date of birth, e-mail) provided voluntarily by you during your interactions with the website functions and the request for services offered by the portal, such as – by way of example – those provided in the case of registration to the website;
- Navigation data, i.e. those identification data implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to consult the website. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, and is therefore processed anonymously;
- Cookies whose specific information can be found at the following link: www.tiaretessuti.com/cookie-policy
No data belonging to the special categories referred to in Article 9 are processed, i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, or genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning the person’s health or sex life or sexual orientation.
Data relating to criminal convictions and offences are also not processed (Art. 10 GDPR).
3. Purpose of processing
Tiarè S.r.l. processes your data for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use the services made available by the Data Controller through the Internet portal;
- To allow you to use the services made available by the Owner through the Internet portal; With reference to navigation data, exclusively for statistical purposes and in anonymous form, in relation to access and use of the site, for purposes of monitoring and improving the operation and content of the portal itself;
- To send you information and updates on the services offered and initiatives promoted by the Owner through online communication channels (marketing).
4. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply. Legal basis of processing.
Taking into account the purposes of the processing as described above, your personal data will be processed:
- Without your express consent for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) of the preceding paragraph as related to the services and activities you have requested from the Data Controller (art. 6, letter b GDPR) through the use of the portal (website navigation, registration). The provision of data for these purposes is therefore necessary; it follows that any failure to provide data and information, or the provision of partial or incorrect data and information on your part, may make it impossible for the Data Controller to perform the aforementioned services and activities.
- Only with your specific and separate consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the purposes referred to in letter c), paragraph 3; if you decide not to give your consent to the processing of data for these purposes, your browsing experience will not be precluded, nor the possibility of using the services offered through the website. We also inform you that you may revoke your consent freely and free of charge at any time by following the procedures indicated in paragraph 7 below.
5. Communication of personal data
Your personal data may be communicated to, or shared with, the following categories of recipients for the purposes outlined above:
- Data Processors identified from time to time;
- Persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and credit recovery matters relating to the provision of Services;
- Subjects with whom it is necessary to interact in order to provide the Services (e.g. hosting providers);
- Subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including the maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks);
- Third parties, including international ones, who provide any services in favour of the Data Controller;
- Companies and professionals whose services are used by the Data Controller in order to protect its own rights;
- Subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data under the provisions of the law or orders of the authorities or to prevent and/or identify any fraudulent activities or abuse in the use of the site and services offered by the Owner;
- Persons authorised by the Data Controller to process personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees or collaborators of Tiarè S.r.l.).
6. Period of retention of personal data
The personal data processed for the purposes of using the services made available by the Controller through the Internet portal will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those purposes and, subsequently, for the time provided for by the applicable reference legislation, i.e. for as long as it is necessary to process them by virtue of:
- specific regulatory obligations;
- provisions of public authorities;
- obligations related to accounting;
- any reasons of Justice, including those relating to the protection of its interests (Art. 2946 et seq. of the Codice Civile).
Data processed for profiling and marketing purposes will be stored for 24 months.
7. Your rights
In relation to the data processed by the Data Controller, you may, at any time, exercise the rights set out below:
- the right of access, to enable you to know what data are being processed and all the information relating to the processing;
- the right to rectification, the purpose of which is to allow you to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or obsolete;
- the right to portability, the purpose of which is to allow you to obtain a copy of the data being processed, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to facilitate any transfer of the data to another data controller other than Tiarè S.r.l;
- the right to restriction of processing, aimed at allowing you to limit the processing of your data, provided that one of the hypotheses envisaged by the applicable regulations applies;
- the right to erasure, the purpose of which is to allow you to request the erasure of your data;
- the right to object, aimed at allowing you to request the cessation of data processing (e.g. the cessation of commercial communications);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in order to allow you to promote any reports, complaints or appeals to the “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali”.
Your rights can be exercised through:
- Sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending a written request addressed to Tiarè S.r.l., with registered office in Via Villette Autostrada, 32 – 22070 Cassina Rizzardi (CO)